About TIGER KICKS MARTIAL ARTS
Tiger Kicks is a Taekwondo studio founded in Exton, Pennsylvania about five years ago.
The gym is owned by Master Kim who was a part of the Korean National Team and has received countless degrees and awards in martial arts.
We offer a wide range of classes for kids and adults as well as host family classes, seasonal camps, and birthday parties. Our summer camps are a fun way to learn Taekwondo techniques and engage in fun activities with other kids while learning leadership skills!
At Tiger Kicks, it is our duty to ensure that our customers walk out with better focus and concentration of the mind and body, as well as learn self-control, cooperation, the benefits of physical fitness, and the importance of courtesy and respect.
Master Jeong Jea Kim
Exton, PA - Tiger Kicks owner
Born and raised in South Korea, Master Kim has made taekwondo his number one passion in life. At 3 years old, Master Kim was already learning the basics of taekwondo, including body focus, mind focus, and respect for others. In 2005, he and his wife moved to America in order to share their love of taekwondo with others outside of Korea. Today, Master Kim owns his own taekwondo gym and will stop at nothing to ensure that you and/or your child will experience the best martial arts training to help better your mind and body.
- 6th Degree in Taekwondo (World Taekwondo Headquarters Kukkiwon Dan Certificate)
- 4th Degree in Hap Ki Do (Korea Hap Ki Do Federation Dan Certificate)
- 2nd Degree in Kung Fu (Korea Wushu Association Dan Certificate)
- 1st Degree in Ju Do (Korea Judo Association Dan Certificate)
- Graduated from Yong-in University, Korea; degree in Taekwondo
- Member of Yong-in University Demonstration Team
- Member of Korea National Demonstration Team
- 1st Place of Adult Self Defense division in World Taekwondoo Hanmadang (2006)
- 1st Place of Adult Breaking Board division in World Taekwondo Hanmadang (2003)
- 1st Place Demonstration Team competition at George Mason University President's Cup (2010, 2011, 2012)
- 1st Place Demonstration Team competition in Tiger Den Martial Arts Championship (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Received a Citation from the Kukkiwon (2010, 2014)
- Received a Citation from the World Taekwondo Federation (2012)
- Awarded Tiger Den Martial Arts Master of the Year (2008, 2010, 2012)
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation from the Inspector General Department of Defense (2010)
- Completed Taekwondo Third Class Master-Instructor course at KUKKIWON